SHOCKWAVE is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination, ideal for flooding and mold remediation. SHOCKWAVE is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
- Approved for use against covid-19
- Effective in 98% soil load
- Over 130 organism kill claims
- Effective in 791 ppm hard water
- Registered for sewage/black water remediation
- Sanitizes porous and disinfects non-porous materials
SHOCKWAVE is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs. ShockWave is available in 1-gallon containers and in 4-gallon packs.
- Add 2-4 ounces of ShockWave per gallon of water.
- Each gallon will cover approximately 1000 square feet of surface.
- To disinfect or sanitize, first clean the surfaces of all contamination including mold, mildew and dirt using ShockWave.
- Apply a second application of ShockWave to the cleaned surface. Use enough ShockWave so that the surface will remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
|Download Shockwave Data Sheet||475.03 KB|